Please fill in the form below to become a network member.
Our Privacy Statement
The Smashing Times International Centre for the Arts and Human Rights will use personal data only where consent to do so is affirmative, freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous. This privacy statement provides information on why we gather and how we will use your personal data.
The personal data you have provided is used solely for purposes of your professional services with the Smashing Times International Centre for the Arts and Human Rights. We will only use your personal data in line with the terms of this privacy statement.
The Smashing Times International Centre for the Arts and Human Rights is committed to upholding your rights as provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) including:
- The right to be informed about how we will use your personal data.
- The right of access to a copy of the personal data we hold and information on how we process it.
- The right to have incorrect or incomplete personal data corrected.
- The ‘right to be forgotten’ and have personal data deleted if you so request.
- The right to restrict how we process your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.