The Smashing Times Resource and Advice Service is implemented by Smashing Times International Centre for the Arts and Equality and consists of:
- European Arts and Human Rights Network
- Artist Professional Development Programme
- European Resource and Advice Service on the Arts for Equality, Human Rights and Diversity – Multi-Media space providing information, resources and services
- Creative Arts for Health and Well-Being Hub
- European Arts and Human Rights E-Learning and Training Space
The European Arts and Human Rights E-Learning and Training Space will be a key part of the Smashing Times Resource and Advice Service.
The European Arts and Human Rights E-Learning and Training Space will provide e-learning and face-to-face training for members. Smashing Times are in the process of building an online digital arts platform to house the training online and we will continue to provide face-to-face on the ground training.
If you wish to keep in touch, join the Smashing Times mailing list for updates.